Available Garmin InReach Devices
There are 4 (identical) Garmin InReach devices available:
- Garmin InReach CEN01
- Garmin InReach CEN02
- Garmin InReach CEN03
- Garmin InReach CEN04
Link to Make a Reservation
To reserve a Garmin InReach CEN device, you must fill out the reservation request form on our partner site Formstack.
Click here to fill out the form.
Please note that a reservation via this form does not immediately confirm the requested service. You will receive a confirmation email only when the request is processed.
For students who wish to make a reservation, please note that a reservation email will be copied to the responsible researcher.
Please note the following instructions:
- Each user is responsible for the battery in the device and must charge the battery before leaving.
- The user is responsible for paying for the replacement of any lost or damaged parts.
- If the user exceeds the capacity of the package, a fee of $0.75/message will be charged.
- In the event of a hazardous situation, the user must contact the CEN contact person according to their location (see user guide).
- In the event of an emergency situation, the user will activate the SOS beacon and obtain assistance from the monitoring centre via the Iridium ® global satellite network. If possible, the user will notify the contact person during the rescue procedure (see user guide).
The rental includes:
- The InReach Explorer ® device with preloaded topographic map
- A carabiner
- The power cable
- Garmin user's manual
- Garmin Important Product and Safety Information Manual
- Storage case
- CEN User's Guide
Fee and Plan
The unlimited plan includes:
- Unlimited text messages
- 10 minutes tracking interval
- Unlimited tracking point
- Unlimited weather message
The fee for members is:
- Weekly (7 days) : 27.48$
- Monthly : 109.90$
If you have any questions, contact us at : email@example.com
© 2024 Centre for northern studies - All rights reserved